- Peds Teletherapy can accept cash payments from all clients.
- If you have insurance, be sure to check your benefits to see if "telehealth/telemedicine" is a covered benefit and if your insurance supports physical therapy tele-visits.
- To bill insurance, you will need to request an order for "Physical therapy evaluation & treat" from your child's primary physician/provider.
- Peds Teletherapy will request pre-authorization for all visits prior to visit.
- Be aware of any co-pays or deductibles you may be responsible for.
******EFFECTIVE 3/19/20 MEDICAID MT & BCBS HMK ARE SUPPORTING PT AS A COVERED TELEHEALTH BENEFIT, IF TELEHEALTH IS A BENEFIT UNDER YOUR PLAN.